In accordance with Pitkin County’s closure of indoor dining, we regret to inform you that Pine Creek Cookhouse will be closing indoor dining starting 1/17/20/. We will however be continuing operations on our beautiful patios! Call to book today!
Our tables have patio heaters, stunning views, and the food will be delicious as always. We will be offering a limited menu and have a $45/person minimum in an effort to provide you with the unparalleled experience we strive for every day! The ski area will be open 7 days a week 9-4pm with trail tickets and ski and snowshoe rentals, and the restaurant will be open Wednesday-Sunday serving lunch with seating’s at 11:30 and 1:30, and offering sleigh rides to the restaurant for $85/person. Evenings we will be offering a sunset sleigh ride with apps, hot cocktails and a bonfire starting at $250/person, with a 4:30pm arrival. We hope you join us out on the patio for a hot cocktail, great food and stunning views and to support us through this time! We look forward to hosting you soon!
Lunch or dinner at the Pine Creek Cookhouse, you will have the experience of a lifetime. At the time of making your reservation please know how many of your guests will be attending. You will need to know many of your guests will be on the sleigh or cross country skiing, as well as which seating you’d like. Please have a credit card ready for your deposit.
- Patio seating outside only
- Max 8 guests/sleigh
- Daily Staff health checks and recording
- All Staff wear masks, and sanitize frequently all surfaces.
We are 12.5 miles up Castle Creek Road from the round-about before Aspen and 30 minutes from Aspen and 45 minutes from Snowmass, see: Directions.
- Parties under 6: 48 Hour Cancelation Policy, within 48 hours, full price + Tax and 20% Service Charge .
- Parties 7+: 100% up front, 100% non refundable for any reason, within 72 hours, full price + Tax and 20% Service Charge.
- HOLIDAY WEEKENDS: (December 23-January 3rd, January 15-18, and February 12-15) 100% upfront deposit, 100% Non refundable. No shows or cancelations within 72 hours billed tax and 20% service charge in addition.
COVID-19: AS PER CDPH ANY GUEST WHO HAS BEEN EXPOSED OR TESTS POSITIVE MUST QUARANTINE AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO FORFEIT RESERVATION DEPOSIT. WE APOLOGIZE BUT ARE ALL WORKING TOGETHER TO OFFER AN UNFORGETTABLE AND SAFE DINING EXPERIENCE.
Please Call us at (970) 925-1044 with any questions.
Thanks, and we look forward to hosting you!